- Real Name:Whitney Elizabeth Houston
- Nick Name:Whitney Houston
- Date of Birth:8/9/1963
- Birth Place:America
- Awards:2 Emmy Awards, 6 Grammy Awards, 16 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards,
• Whitney's cover of Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You is considered her signature song. As of December 2007, her cover of the song is still her best selling single.
• In September 2006, Whitney filed for divorce from her husband, Bobby Brown. In April 2007, she was awarded custody of their 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Christina. Bobby's lawyer said he would file a petition to overturn the decision.
• Whitney's song One Of Those Days samples and contains an interpolation of Between The Sheets by The Isley Brothers. This same sample has been used on Big Poppa by The Notorious B.I.G., Luxurious by Gwen Stefani, Funkdafied by Da Brat and Summer Wit Miami by Jim Jones
• In January 2007, Whitney went on a date with a singer almost half her age. Whitney was seen leaving the Beverly Hills restaurant 'Maestro' with Ray J, the 25-year-old brother of singer Brandy.
• In January, 2007, Whitney sold off clothes and instruments - along with music awards won by her soon-to-be ex-husband, Bobby Brown - to pay a debt to the warehouse storing the items. More than 400 lots were put up for sale, including pianos, keyboards, organs, drums, designer hats, shoes and outfits from well-known names like Giorgio Armani, Jean Paul Gaultier, Pamela Dennis, Gianni Versace and Dolce & Gabbana. Among the more intriguing items were "Whitney's Throne" chair, a designer Lucite cocktail stand, a church pew and some of Whitney's undergarments.
• In October 2006, it was revealed that Whitney was living with drug counsellor Warren Boyd, paying him $1300 a day to help keep her clean and sober.
• Whitney wowed crowds in late October 2006 as she made her first public appearance since leaving rehab and filing for divorce from Bobby Brown. Whitney had a new blonde hair and wore a black Armani gown complete with diamonds as she joined a host of stars for the 17th Carousel of Hope Ball.